THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

people in this blog

place 2 ask my pimp

...

mercoledì 16 settembre 2009

present myself

hi dear Stardoll lovers...
I'm Glittery.... it is a code name so don't find me... i don't exist in Stardoll... i exist in your life =)
if u like fashion and makeover... TRY TO FIND U IN THIS BLOG.....

i search into Stardoll many of u... and i try to PIMP YOUR MEDOLL...

Many dolls will be beautifull... others nice... others terrible... but i pimp all medolls....
'cause i think u can be the best!!!!

i don't want offense anyone.... i only play with your medoll... so if u like this blog comment my pictures....


XOXO
Glittery

4 commenti:

Snow_Bells ha detto...

Your blog is the best i love it sorry but i can't be follower because the space don't download.
See you
Snow_Bells

Glittery ha detto...

oh no! =(

but i'm happy u like my blog

xoxo

Glittery

Snow_Bells ha detto...

I'm happy too because i have discovered this blog, i love how you do the dolls hihi =)

Glittery ha detto...

thnx!!! so sweet


xoxo

Glittery